10.13.2008

FIRST SnOW!

Nehemiah is loving daycare, we do activities all the times with the "infants". This paticular day we did fingerpainting with pudding and whipped cream. the other kids were hesitant to touch the pudding, however Nehemiah was VERY excited to eat it!
 

Believe it or not, we had our first snowfall of the winter this last weekend... I heard the storm was coming this past thursday and i knew Nehemiah didnt have anything appropritate for the weather so i went out to buy him some snow gear. He looks SO CUTE!
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

wendymb said...

He is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him again (and you)!!

Megan said...

mom nehemiah could really use some homemade beanies from his grandma...and his mom could use a blue and white (or gold) scarf...

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

he looks absolutely adorable - and I love the pudding picture, haha, so funny!

Princesska said...

ahahaha... so funny! ANd so funny that Nehemiah's mom could use a blue and white/gold scarf! haha...that's funny. Speaking of daycare you need to call me so I can use some examples in this recommendation letter

Withawhy said...

He's such a doll!

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal

perdue family said...

Hi Megs! Nehemiah looks so cute in all his snow gear. Not a fan of the snow and I want to move home so bad just like you said. Hope you're little family is doing fabulous.

Mary said...

Megan, i still can't figure out how to send you some pictures! Tell Kevin to text or email me your email. Or get mine from him!!

perdue family said...

Hey sister. I was thinking about you yesterday. What your plans for thanksgiving? Im hoping to see you in Carlsbad next month! Let me know. Love you lots.

FamiLee said...

Warm and Snuggly.

I loved seeing him in whipped cream and pudding. FUN!