7.06.2009

baby michelle

So in case you still didnt hear...Im having a GIRL!!!! Indeed i am VERY excited to be able to use my sweet sisters name. I've been searching diligently for a middle name, but havn't found the perfect one...yet. I will, and it WILL be perfect! Anyways the fourth was fun. Unfortunatly we didnt participate in the Capitals fesivities (due to HUGE amounts of people) but we did have a good day enjoying the sun and watching the University of Marylands fireworks show. The whole day i could help but remember the amazing time we had a couple years ago at the lego land fireworks show, and if you were there YOU too remember how just very awesome it was! I was sad to be so far from family but all in all it was a nice day. Nehemiah loved the fireworks, which of course was a whole lot of fun! Im still working on the camera situation! so sorry for no pics again! And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!!! I LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

wendymb said...

I'm SOOOOO excited for baby Michelle to join our family!! I knew Michelle would "hook you up" and send a baby girl our way! I'm sure she's going to be beautiful and fiesty! I can't wait!

Smith Family said...

a girl, a girl!!! they are the greatest. congrats. when are you moving back west?

Kathy said...

I miss you Megan!!! A LOT!!! How is DC??? Do you actually live there or in Maryland? I bet your little Michelle was hand picked by her Auntie! You could do what we did with Branson for a middle name. He's Branson Moss Wiley. Michelle Butler Kolone would be nice...

Megan said...

i sure did get hooked up! I am SO EXCITED!!! we go back to montana at the end of august. dc is fun but i MISS home!!! I mostly miss family, and hate being SO DANG FAR away! We are right outside DC in Maryland.

FamiLee said...

Congrats to you! That is so exciting!

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

hi! now i have found your blog too haha. now we can be "blog friends" congrats on your baby girl!