9.04.2009

Happy Birthday to Michelle

So i know this is a few days late but i didnt get a chance to post on her birthday cause we didnt have the internet, but now that im connected i just wanted to share these pic. I made some cute cupcakes with michelles favorite plumeria (made from gum paste) and favorite color. I made cupcakes last year for her so i really wanted to make some again this year. I plated them nicely and gave them to my friends...just sharing the love, and celebrating her special day in my own way....I miss you always and love you forever, till we meet again.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Withawhy said...

Wow, you're so good at that! I wish I could eat those cupcakes! What a great tradition!

perdue family said...

Wow megs, your talented. I want to take a cupcake making class from you. Happy Birthday Michelle!