2.27.2010

First Solids!

So Chris and I were sitting around last night, just hanging out eating dinner when he said, I think Michelle wants my food...shes ready to eat, LETS FEED HER! My initial reaction was NO WAY! My baby is too little (at least I'm in a dilution that she is). Plus feeding her is the next step in her growing up :(. All we had in the cupboard were bananas baby food, so, that's what she ate for the first time, some bananas!






She definitely liked the bananas, there was weird facing making or spitting out. She sucked them all down till she finished half the jar, I'd say that was a lot for her first time. I'm sad my baby is growing up so fast.....cant i do anything about it?

3 comments:

perdue family said...

Already!? Michelle is growing up so fast!! I love bananas, yum!

Withawhy said...

She's a girl after my own heart. You're right about the growing up too fast...don't blink because if you do you may miss something. She will be graduating from high school before you know it :(.

Smith Family said...

what a beauty!