6.22.2010

*Updates*

Ok so for starters, CHRIS GRADUATED!!!! YAY FINALLY! :)
<
We move to Houston Texas (for the summer)

Mchelle started crawling in the Middle of May, as soon as that started she was pulling herself up on all the furniture and standing. On June 13th she got her first two bottom teeth! Her favorite new food is avocados.



We took the kids to go see Toy Story 3, Nehemiah LOVES Buzz. So latley Buzz has been flying around the house. He also loves to play at the park with his cousins.




All in all we are doing well and having a good ol' time out here in Texas!

4 comments:

Tora Family said...

Hi Kolone Family!

Congrats to Chris on graduating...we'll be there someday too. :)

I can't believe how much the kids have grown...I thought I was on here just a few months looking at pictures of them. They sure are cute!

So, Houston for the summer? How do you like it?

Glad to hear things are going well!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are SO darling! And getting so big!

Sean & Lacey said...

Hey Megan, cute blog. Your family is darling. We live in Texas too, down in Corpus Christi though. Do you like it so far? My blog is private but send me your email and I'll send you and invite!
laceystanley@hotmail.com

wendymb said...

Oh thanks for posting!!! I LOVE the pictures! Your babies are so adorable..I miss them!