3.19.2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Ok so im a couple days behind, but better late than never right? I was thinking out St. Patricks day all morning and I didn't really have the energy to do a big craft mess or anything with the kids so i just decided to change the color of lunch. I bought the Annie's brand of Shells and White Cheddar cheese (so i could succesfully dye it green) and added food coloring to the water that the shells were cooking in, then i also added food coloring to the milk before i poured it in the mixture. So they had green mac and cheese and i dyed thier ranch dressing green, dyed their milk green, and seved them some yummy green grapes (and orange oranges and carrots). They both ate it! I was certainly supprised considering Nehemiah doesnt eat anything thats green! It was fun and the kids enjoyed it!


1 comment:

Tora Family said...

Awww...you're a good mama! I didn't do a single thing. :( Cute pictures!