4.06.2011

Elder Butler for dinner....AGAIN!!!

I feel so lucky to be able to see Brock while he is out on his mission. He has truly grown into a spiritual giant out here and its only been a year. Brock and his companion come over for dinner on Monday again, somehow Brock got that set up. We ate one of his favs, Stoffers Meat sauce lasagna. The kids were excited to see him again, it was nice that they remembered him because Brock really hasn't been able to spend time with my kids hardly at all since I've had them. Weird I think he's seen them more on his mission than before he got called...lol. Anyways he's doing really well, he's very happy, and his knitting skills have drastically improved! Here are a few pictures i snapped.


3 comments:

perdue family said...

Oh no way!!! How fun that you get to see Brock (what a stud!). That is so awesome!

Megan said...

crazy right? I know, he's a total stud

Withawhy said...

lucky