5.10.2011

The Rocks Blessing

Sunday was a very special day for our family. Not only did we get to celebrate our Moms, and think about all they have done and sacrificed for us to be where we are today, but it was Rocky's blessing day as well. Since Chris is stuck working Sundays and can't make it to church we got special permission to do it at home. Thats not the only special permission requested for the day, Elder Butler also got special permission to be able to come over and be apart of the blessing. So Chris, Elder Butler, Elder Senior, and Brother Pulsiver (our home teacher and new 2nd counselor in the Bishopric) stood in the circle and blessed the baby. Chris did a fantastic job on the blessing, I couldn't be more proud...



Brock was also able to skype home from our house on Mothers Day. So amazing we get to have these experiances!

6 comments:

S to the 5th said...

Megan I love this!! That is awesome!
You are doing so great.

Nick and Lindy Troy said...

so cute! what a great blesing! i am so happy for you!

perdue family said...

AHHH little Rocky! Tris and I went home 2 weekends ago and I gave your dad a big hug. Your babies are so adorable Megan. I am so happy everything is going so well for you and your family. That is so nice Brock got to come over. Happy mothers day to you, you sexy mama you. Miss you and love you :)

Megan said...

Amanda- thank you! We are doing so great, feeling really blessed!

Brit- Ahhh LUCKY! I dont even know when i get to go home. Its way fun to see Brock out here. Thanks for the Mothers day wishes! Next year I'll be saying to same to you right *wink* :) Miss and love you too sis!

Withawhy said...

Little Rocky is so adorable! What a great Mother's day!

wendymb said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! Rocky is so adorable! He reminds me of Brock when he was a baby. He looks like him.