6.16.2011

Bend Photo Shoot

So a couple weeks ago I drove with the kids to Bend OR, thanks to my Amazing Aunt Kathy. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and having the freedom of running outside. It was fun to see my grandma and grandpa Moss. My grandma helped me look threw a big bin of old photos of our family and told me about who the different people were. I took my camera with every intention of capturing our trip on film but of course i left the memory card in our laptop back in bozeman...dang it! Anyways it was a great extended weekend of shopping, dinning, movie watching, chatting, ZUMBA (my aunt Amanda teaches and shes A-mazing!), and family time. My Aunt Kathy is a fabulous photographer with such amazing props and costumes to die for! So of course I could not leave Bend without my kids getting in front of her camera. Here is a little taste of the pics!



2 comments:

perdue family said...

oh. my. goodness. SO CUTE! What fun pictures! I'm so glad you got to spend time with family. Love you megs.

Unknown said...

My wife a superb perception of this Native american vogue world possesses maintained the ultra-modern Native american person as the primary goal though penning that portion. gucci replica Your lover believes & resonates while using the ethos connected with Elitify to help “elevate ones style”. omega replica Women of all ages generally would like to glimpse trendy by means of flaunting the suitable gadgets, which often fit the garments and as well accommodate the body and frame measurements. One example is, this short help increase person positioning a protracted sling case won't produce the woman glimpse modern. When a tote is usually trendy and as well meets your own self, subsequently the item is effective available for you. dior outlet Even so, though choosing a case on your day-to-day or maybe proper work with, you should fully grasp that they may less dense ones appearance pretty much as often a couple trousers is able to do. replica handbags sale Thus, underneath stated usually are several tips to assist you with buying a suitable opt for in proportion on your physique. replica watches That doesn't just allow you to be glimpse hip, little will develop in place look super fast.