8.21.2008

Tagged by Doodle-Loodle

Sorry doodle, better late then never right?

8 Things I am Passionate About:

1. Family
2. My Baby
3. the eternities
4. becoming a good mother
5. memories
6. the importance of wisdom
7. the beauty of the earth
8. the ocean

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

(this is imbarrasing)

1. What to Expect when Expecting
2. What to Expect the first year
(contradicts #6 on my last one.... I know)

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

1. Nehemiah!!!
2. Baby!!!
3. what do you feel like eating?
4. want boobies?
5. whats the matter baby?
6. tasi, lua, tolu, fa, lima, ono, fita, valu, iva, sefulu (1-10) in Samoan...im working on it...
7. hey little munchkin!
8. im over it

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (In no particular order):

1. Raise happy healthy children
2. visit the Great Pyramids
3. finish my education
4. own a house
5. visit the "Rock" with my family (Samoa)
6. Make a differnce in the lifes of children with cancer
7. live long enough with my husband to celebrate our 50th anniversary
8. become really good at something

8 Things I Learned in this Past Year:

1. I am definetly not scared to die
2. Motherhood is the greatest gift
3. I hate not having friends
4. your really spoiled in high school
5. I hate doing laundry
6. Life is short
7. Administering of Angels is real
8. I am SO blessed

People I Want to Tag:
1. Mamma
2. Brittany
3. Farren

5 comments:

perdue family said...

So does this mean i have to do that on my page?

perdue family said...

Ps. I hate not having friends either. I am always bored and wishing i was home. We should be friends...

Princesska said...

i tottally say "i'm over it" all the time too. I'm pretty much over everything. Except for you... you are my favorite cousin (2nd fav is McKenna asks)... haha.. jk.

Megan said...

yes brit that means you have too... and we are friends!!! silly goose, we just live 500 miles away from eachother!

FamiLee said...

Happy Birthday Michelle...miss you.