8.21.2008

Yes, we're still alive


sorry i've been extremely slacking. I've just got a bad combo of busyness mixed with laziness... Nehemiah is continuing to eat his food and he's growing SO FAST! He said mama (while crying) a couple weeks ago, and has said it a few times since but only while he was crying....until...TODAY!!! as i was in his room and he was in the family room, he clearly said "MA!!!" like he wanted me to come get him!!! yay! Nehemiah also murmured the word "dada" while bathing two days ago... he said it again yesterday, but unfortunately chris wasn't around either time the hear... Football season is about to start so chris has been really busy with two a days. We're excited for the season to finally start on the 30th. I bought nehemiah probably the coolest nikes for babies Ever! I'll take a pic of them and post it cause they are so cute!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Princesska said...

So you don't post for like a month and Nehamia grows soooooooooo much! That's insane how fast he's growing. He's absolutely adorable!

Princesska said...

ps - I'm sorry I can't spell your son's name... maybe next time something easy like Frank, or Joe.

perdue family said...

YAY! Nehemiah said his first word!! And the most important word of his life. How cute. I've missed you... i now feel my life is more complete with Megan in it. When is the next time your little family will be in Carlsbad?

Megan said...

we probably wont be in carlsbad until christmas... football season starts and were pretty much tied down thill christmas

wendymb said...

He is absolutely adorable and I can't believe how BIG he is! I can't wait to get my hands on him!

Smith Family said...

He said Ma! How stoked are you. What a darling kiddo!