6.26.2008

HAlleR!!!



So Im VERY EXCITED. My wonderful, lovable, adorable husband took me to Golds Gym to get a membership!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED, its all a little TMTH... I feel like im young again, lol, i know that doesnt really make sence but the last time i had a pass to the gym was when life was good and i worked out daily (like 2 years ago). But now Stela's gonna get her goove back! haha. For some reason there is something liberating about being able to go to the gym and work on myself. I want to be "fat" again, well at least the siZe i was when i thought i was fat. Wish me luck....

9 comments:

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

you look absolutely beautiful here! but congrats :) i just got a golds gym pass through my work and i am stoked to start using it as well!

Kathy said...

You are so adorable Megan, then AND now. I'm excited for you. You'll do awesome. You're a superstud just like your parents. I just met one of my neighbors and she's a personal trainer. I'm going to call her when I get back from my upcoming trip. I've still got my eye on that marathon in Michelles honor...wish me luck too! oh and, good luck!!

Kathy said...

BTW we're the best updaters Megan! I think that's a good thing...

mlee said...

Golds is great...I need to get back into going. Maybe we can be long-distance gym buddies? And Nehemiah is absolutely adorable...when can I come visit? What are you guys doing the weekend of July 24th? My schedule is fairly flexible since I don't have classes, I just have to give work a fair warning...

Megan said...

kenna come visit any time you like! i would absolutly LOVE having you here! Oh and Kathy, for sure were the best updaters...i hope that doenst mean anything bad...

Megan said...

PS kathy thats great about your neighbor! good luck and we definetly have a marathon ahead of us!

Princesska said...

Maybe I can be your long-distance gym buddy too. It's so hard to go!!!

Withawhy said...

Megan, You're so cute.

Marianne said...

BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!