6.09.2008

So Im going to Oregon in two days and i cant hardly wait. I get to see my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jon and their 5 beautiful children! Im so greatful for the Wiley family and all the support they have given me. This pic is just one of the small examples, my aunt kathy flew out to utah from Oregon just to see me run my marathon. I really cant wait to have a vacation and be able to realax and be with family in a non stressful situation. Plus theres a bonus for me cause Brandon and Celina are going too, so Ill get to see my little Sean Sean and Micheal Angel. Bend is a really beautiful place and IM SO EXCITED!!!! Hopefully the weather is better than Bozeman cause the weather SUCKS over here!!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks Megan. You're such a sweetheart. The weather is sucking here too....sorry!

Kathy said...

You can take the picture down now. (please!)

Princesska said...

haha...I love this picture! It's so sweet! That was so awesome when you ran the marathon!

Kathy said...

Okay, It's official.... Megan you are the BEST!!!! (thanks!)

Princesska said...

I wish you would call me once in awhile!