6.24.2008

SLakiN


Okay, So i know I've been slakin on the picture of the day, but for good reason. I decided to decorate Nehemiah room. We used to have a big old ugly full size bed taking up the whole room, and really we just had it for guests, which we get once in a blue moon. So i decided to take out the bed and really make it Nehemiahs room. I painted the walls, as you can see, and I also painted his armwa (I have no idea how it spell it). I'm particularly proud of how that came out. It used to be a boring natural green color, including the 4 squares but i used my creativity to make it not only WAY cutter but to match Nehemiahs crib. So i painted it, got some really cool bamboo handles (you cant tell from the pic), and took out those squares lined them with padding then i Gorilla glued the material to the wood, then put them back. I'm very proud of myself. Nehemiah even really likes it. He's drawn in by the paint on the walls.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

wendymb said...

That is so incredibly adorable Megan!! I love the colors...you did a great job!

Kathy said...

Wow, So cute Megan!!!! Good job. Doesn't it feel good to just walk in there?

Megan said...

oh yes, i will now be living on the computer (like i wasnt befor) because it is in this room.

Princesska said...

you're so talented!!!

Kathy said...

lol cool you get to hang out in a room you love! BTW I LOVE the new picture of Neamiah. He is SOOOO cute!!!! I bet you can hardly stand it...

Kathy said...

Nehemiah! So sorry I keep mis spelling his name! Can I call him Nemo??

Kathy said...

wow Megan, you have so many global viewers! How do you have so many more than me?

Kathy said...

Number 5! I have commented 5 times on this post! I need to get a life...

Megan said...

i seriously have no idea how i have so many global viewers, its crazy

Kathy said...

People EVERYWHERE are intrigued by the pretty blonde. You know you can also download the live feed and see when people are on. I have both the map and the live feed on my blog.

Kathy said...

NUMBER 7

Megan said...

you seriously crack me up. did you know when you look at the map you can zoom in like full on and see the house that is looking at your page?

Kathy said...

hi. Eight

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

wow this looks so good! you are crazy talented :)

Smith Family said...

SOOOO darling. daydreaming: wish you were nearby to help me...